Online courses from Bitdegree!

Here from time to time we post some interesting promo public and "semi-public" youtube video trainings all about software related topics like: Java, Type Script, Java Script, Cloud, Testing and Software quality.

All posts to this forum are premoderated! Все сообщение в этом форуме премодерируемые!

Your advert place! - Размещения рекламы!!!

>>Only Orlovsky Consulting GbR employes allowed to post here!<<
>>Только сотрудники компании Orlovsky Consulting GbR имеют право сюда писать!<<

Try out binaurals music to loose weight! It really works!

AlexanderOrlovskyCEO Germany
Site Admin
Answers: 0
Country/Land: DE-Germany

Online courses from Bitdegree!

Post by AlexanderOrlovskyCEO »

Consider to subscribe to following BitDegree courses BitDegree is one of the kind online learning platform, its new and less known in Germany, but they are partner of Orlovsky Consulting GbR and we consider them good!
This online learning platform have own crypto currency, which allows people to pay with earned BDG coins for other course, this means you as company spent one time , but then receive a continious investment into the improving of your workers skills, think about!

Crypto & Blockchain
Blockchain Advanced
 Data Science 
Blockchain Basics
Pro Trading
Design
Crypto Basics
 ICO, IDO, IGO
 Personal Development
Trading Basics
Tokenomics
Business
NFT
Law & Crypto
Marketing
Gamefi
dApps
IT Security & Software
DeFi
Digital Skills
Blockchain Development
Coding & Programming

HONESTY - RELIABILITY - INTELLIGENCE
I love to write and configure software and i love testing, software quality very important to me.
Test driven development is my main tool to solve all software engineering problems!
I work by the agile manifesto: working software over comprehensive documentation.

Read article about my company workflow!

Leading German hosting provider! 1G Servers! Emission free servers! High security servers! Fast SSD servers! 24/7 Support!